Many methods have been developed in the cosmetics industry to change the volume of the breasts.
Breast augmentation with hyaluronic acid injections is considered to be one of the most effective and safest.
It is important that the desired result be achieved without surgery, general anesthesia, and other risks associated with standard radical methods.
The procedure for breast enlargement with hyaluronic acid filler is recommended in the following cases:
- if there is a need to give the breast a small volume, do not increase it more than the size;
- if you want to eliminate asymmetries;
- in the presence of permanent implants - when the shape needs to be corrected to make the breast more natural.
Breast correction with preparations based on hyaluronic acid, like any other procedure, is carried out without contraindications.
Experts do not recommend resorting to breast augmentation surgery and procedures for such health problems:
- Chronic diseases of the internal organs.
- Cardiovascular and oncological diseases.
- The presence of breast tumors.
- Increased blood sugar.
- Impaired function of the immune system;
- Skin problems - rashes, wounds, trauma, inflammation.
In addition, you should avoid the procedure during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
In such cases, the technique does not produce the desired results:
- Pronounced tissue incident.
- Loose skin in the cleavage area.
- If you want to enlarge the mammary glands by several sizes (with correction, a strong tissue stretching is possible).
If a woman is planning a pregnancy, this procedure is also inappropriate.
Hyaluron is a large molecule that can absorb a lot of moisture. The drug activates the production of its own collagen, making the skin smoother, more elastic, moisturized and smoothing wrinkles.
In addition, injections help tighten and enlarge the breasts, give them elasticity. The tool is considered the most effective and safe, does not cause allergies and is not repelled by the human body.
The principle of operation is as follows:
- The substance penetrates the deep subcutaneous layers and fills the empty space. Due to the dense, viscous texture, the acid remains in the tissue for a relatively long time.
- The substance injected under the skin actively attracts moisture, creating volume and moisturizing the skin.
Over time, the substance is naturally eliminated from the body.
The technique has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Security.The composition of modern fillers includes hyaluronic acid, the properties of which are identical to the hyaluronic acid produced by the body, so there are no negative effects.
- Simplicity of the process.The session lasts no more than two hours and does not require surgical intervention.
- Lack of anesthesia. . . Only a local anesthetic is used.
- Painlessness.Injecting fillers is easy enough.
- Multifunctionality of drugs.With the use of modern fillers, you can change not only the volume, but also the shape of the breast, as well as eliminate asymmetries.
- No allergic reactions.The filler is close in consistency to the composition of the mammary gland tissue, which means that it is excluded from probing and the manifestation of allergies.
- Short recovery period(some days).
- The result can be assessed immediately after the procedure., because with this technology, the swelling is not as pronounced as with other methods, and the filler is immediately distributed to the corrected areas.
- Additional correction is allowed, after a while to maintain the efficiency.
Despite the many advantages, the method has some disadvantages, namely:
- Difficult diagnosis of the mammary glands. It is not recommended to have an x-ray of the mammary glands after the procedure, as fillers will be visible on the x-ray. Doctors can make a mistake when diagnosing and mistaking the consequences of the procedure for a tumor.
- The complexity of palpation and examination of the breast for the presence of neoplasms.
- Fragility. The effect lasts for a maximum of 2 years.
- The likelihood of filler migration.
- The possibility of infection. To avoid such a problem, you should observe hygiene and follow the advice of a beautician.
- The high cost of the service.
A general examination and passing tests prescribed by the professional in charge of the procedure are required two weeks before the injections.
This is usually a general analysis of blood and urine, biochemistry, coagulogram. The doctor must issue a referral for an electrocardiogram and ultrasound of the mammary glands. On the eve of the operation, it is necessary to consult a therapist and endocrinologist.
It is not recommended to drink alcohol a few days before the injections. Important! The doctor must be aware of any medication you are taking on the evening before the operation.
This process must be carried out by a qualified specialist who has completed special training. He must have diplomas and certificates confirming his qualifications.
The work takes place in several steps:
- The skin is treated with an antiseptic, a local anesthetic is applied.
- After a few minutes, the drug is slowly injected into the pre-marked areas.
- Filler can be injected using a variety of methods (under the chest or under the pectoralis major muscle). It depends on the original breast shape and the result you want.
- After the introduction of HA, the tissues are treated again with an antiseptic.
The maximum volume of the drug injected into a mammary gland should not exceed 300 ml.
The recovery phase lasts on average one to three weeks, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism.
In order not to provoke the occurrence of serious complications, you should refrain from visiting the swimming pool, solarium or sauna for several weeks after the procedure and avoid hypothermia.
It is strictly forbidden to sleep on your chest so that the gel does not shift. In addition, you will not be able to do massages during the recovery period.
The first 3-4 weeks are recommended to reduce physical activity, especially on the upper body. You shouldn't wear regular bras or synthetic fabrics.
It is necessary to wear special compression underwear during the rehabilitation phase.
If you follow these simple guidelines, the result will only be gratifying.
Patients rarely experience complications after the procedure. The most common side effects can be singled out:
- Bruising and swelling where the skin was punctured;
- mild chest pain;
- increased body temperature (rarely).
Such symptoms are observed two days after the operation.
Sometimes more serious consequences arise. In most cases, this is due to the fact that the patient does not follow the recommendations during the rehabilitation phase or after the procedure, contrary to contraindications.
Such complications are likely:
- Migration and spread of the gel;
- inflammatory processes;
- the gel does not hold a certain shape well;
- Breast tissue necrosis (occurs when an infection is introduced).
The desired result lasts for 12-24 months. The acid dissolves in the body over time.
The duration of action depends on individual characteristics, especially the condition of the skin, its firmness and elasticity. The final result will be assessed at the end of the rehabilitation phase.
To maintain the effect, a correction should be made every 1-2 years. During the initial correction, 40% of the initial volume of the filler is injected into the mammary glands.
With the second - about 15%. This method significantly lengthens the effect and reduces the risk of premature breast loss.
The technology is quite expensive. The final price depends on the following factors:
- the amount of filler introduced;
- the cost of the drug;
- the reputation of the clinic;
- Cost of the services of a beautician.
The bottom line is the introduction of silicone implants into the mammary glands. This technique is effective, but it has many disadvantages.
On the one hand, an operation under general anesthesia is required; on the other hand, problems with implants can occur.
After injections with hyaluronic acid, the breasts look more natural than after a mammoplasty.
This technique aims to correct and improve the shape of the bust without surgery.
Despite the simplicity of the procedure, it is not for everyone and has a number of serious limitations.
By tightening with threads, the breast does not increase in volume, but becomes more elastic, elastic and tighter.
The technique consists in introducing a meso-cocktail into the mammary glands, the composition of which will be determined by a specialist depending on the problem.
Mesotherapy helps to enlarge the breasts slightly, get rid of stretch marks, age spots and scars. Many patients note the painfulness of such a procedure.
This is a relatively new technology for breast correction. Its essence lies in the use of laser beams that affect the mammary glands.
Unlike other methods, laser technology can only tighten and slightly improve the shape of the breast.
Breast augmentation with autologous fat
The procedure includes the removal of own fatty substances from problem areas, after which a special fat processing and its subsequent introduction into the area of the mammary glands is carried out.
The undeniable advantage of this technology is that it prevents foreign objects and substances from entering the body.
In addition to increasing the volume, you can get rid of unnecessary fat deposits at the same time. This technique is not suitable for underweight girls.
The most common methods of breast enlargement using folk remedies include:
- Iodine network.
- Applying compresses.
- The use of special infusions.
The effect of folk remedies is possible only after a very long period of use.
If we analyze the opinions of the patients, we can see that women who enlarged their breasts with hyaluronic acid were satisfied with the result.