Many women do not want to have an operation for a breast augmentation and therefore try to correct the situation with non-surgical methods. There are many methods for breast enlargement at home, including folk remedies. They can be prepared at home, taken orally, and smeared on the chest. Which of the popular routes really works? How Safe is it for a Woman's Health to Use Certain Breast Augmentation Agents? You can find all the answers in our article.
What is the basis of the action of folk remedies for breast enlargement?
To actually find out which of the popular breast augmentation methods is true and which is a myth, you need to know the anatomy of the female breast or its structure. In other words, due to what tissues that make up the mammary gland, it can be increased with folk remedies?
Most of the breast is made up of glandular lobules, in which changes occur every month under the influence of hormone levels. During menstruation, the body clearly reacts to an increase in the level of estrogen in the blood, the breasts become rough and enlarge naturally. The same changes occur in the breast during pregnancy, and every woman who has been pregnant at least once in her life has felt this herself.
The increase in estrogen in the blood increases blood flow to the glandular tissue of the mammary gland, improves the supply of nutrients and improves metabolism. Breast enlargement at home can be achieved by introducing products containing phytoestrogens (plant hormones) into a woman's body with the help of folk remedies.
The same effect can be achieved if, with the help of folk recipes, it is possible to increase blood circulation and improve metabolic processes. However, when trying to get a breast augmentation at home, there are two important things to keep in mind:
- All changes are best carried out during the formation of the female body (up to the age of 21 in girls). Attempts to do this at a later age may not work.
- It is important to note the degree in everything, because some folk remedies, used in large quantities, can harm a woman's health.
But now is the time to write down all the folk remedies that exist and try to understand what the trick or effect is? We do this so that every woman, before using folk breast enlargement remedies, can assess all of her chances of getting breast enlargement and not waste money and time.
Food For Breast Enlargement - Where Is The Truth?
Below you will find all the foods that are recommended to us for breast enlargement. Let's see which one of them really works:
- Cabbage - contains a large amount of healthy fiber, minerals, and vitamins. During puberty, it is useful for a girl to have a healthy intestine, but, unfortunately, cabbage cannot change the hormonal background.
- Phytoestrogen-rich legumes (soybeans, beans, lentils) can actually affect the formation of round breasts. The truth is that for changes in the hormonal background you will have to eat a large number of them (unrealistic for a person), but taking them in small amounts every day will help keep enough estrogen in the blood.
- Yeast and Beer - Eating large amounts of these foods can lead to intestinal discomfort or alcohol addiction. Beer, especially dark beers, contains hop extract, which is rich in phytoestrogens, so dark beer in small amounts can support hormones.
- Raw dough is utter nonsense and has no effect on hormones. In addition, consumption of this product in large quantities can cause serious damage to health.
- Spices and spices (turmeric, cloves, ginger) - adding them to diet improves metabolism and increases blood circulation.
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables - Eating them regularly improves metabolism and normalizes blood flow.
- Honey, nuts and lemon, mixed in equal proportions, significantly improve the condition of the skin and normalize hormones.
- Porridge with water or milk (rice, corn, oatmeal, buckwheat) - contain a large amount of amino acids and minerals, accelerate breast growth in adolescence.
- Fish and seafood - contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are needed for cell membranes. Improves the condition of connective tissue and collagen fibers.
Folk recipes for topical use
In addition to food, breast augmentation can be achieved at home by applying some mixtures of medicinal herbs and products to the breast. These include:
- Hop tincture - bring a tablespoon of hop cones to the boil with a glass of boiling water, let it steep and apply to the breast while warm. A decoction of cones boiled in 15-20 minutes can be taken orally in a tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
- Tea with oregano and strawberry leaves - prepared in approximately the same proportions, suitable for local (mask) and internal use.
- Ginseng tincture - can be bought at the pharmacy, diluted with water in a ratio of 2: 1 and applied warm to the chest.
- A mixture of essential oils (ylang-ylang, patchouli, rose, jojoba, lavender) - Mix the mixture in equal parts (2-3 drops each) and rub the breast twice a day after a hot shower.
What can you absolutely not do with a breast augmentation? Some sources have tips that really endanger a woman's health when used for breast augmentation at home.
- Applying mustard patches to the chest can cause burns, especially on light and thin skin. Mustard patches should not be used in women who have been diagnosed with mastopathy.
- Breast augmentation with iodine (5%) - for this, it is recommended to apply an iodine mesh with an earplug to the breast twice a day. Breast augmentation with iodine is only justified in women with dark skin, but light and thin skin can easily lead to burns with subsequent pigmentation.
- To perform a rough and strong breast massage, you can provoke inflammatory diseases and disrupt the lobular structure of the mammary gland.
- Hot compresses and rubbing for women with symptoms of fibrous mastopathy - an additional increase in blood flow can accelerate the growth of a benign tumor.
In conclusion, it should be noted that breast enlargement at home using folk remedies is best done in combination with a number of exercises, using a breast enlargement massager and other methods. Unfortunately, the non-surgical method can only enlarge the breast by 1 size, not more (see photos of the breast augmentation).
For women who dream of increasing their breasts by 2 sizes or more, it is best to use the services of plastic surgeons or beauticians. Surgery has a number of contraindications and is associated with some risk of post-operative side effects and complications. But this type of breast correction has an undeniable advantage - the breast remains elastic and in the desired size for almost a lifetime.
The use of high-tech and modern implants helps to achieve the most natural result possible. The cost of such an operation varies from quite high. The final price will be influenced by factors such as the degree of correction, the choice of implant, the location of the clinic and its rating in the list of the most sought-after and popular clinics.